Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My Growing To Due List

I have entered my 2nd trimester! I expect to be surged with energy, wake up to a stomach not in knots and feel so much better with each day. Everyday I wake up mad that this isn't the case. I wake up bladder full, stomach screaming for food though nothing sound good and all I want to do is sleep. Energy!, who has energy. I thought this would be a breeze compared to the last 13 weeks but no breeze. I do, however, have a 14 week long list of to dues. 14 weeks of house cleaning, laundry, dishes, left over food in the frig., paper work, bills all piling up on me. Each week I put off buying groceries until my husband reluctantly offers to go shopping for me. I then feel terrible and get off my butt and go to the store. This weekend I took five bags of laundry to my parents house, to save me 25 $ and save my sanity. Because nothing would drive me crazier then walking 8 loads of laundry up and down my stairs. Like I said I'm still tired all the time so multiple trips up and down the stairs is beyond overwhelming. Since I finally cleared the bedroom full of clothes, I thought I'd try to clean the rest of the house today. We'll see how I do.

My other growing list is things to buy list. Baby things, Things for our place which we still don't have, new clothes (since nothing fits) and then there's the presents for upcoming babyshowers and bridalshowers. I hate lists! I try not to think about the things to buy list, it's a little overwhelming to think of this list.
Thank God, He gives us nine months to prepare for all this. And thank God for family because if my cleaning list is like it is now, my mom is so going to be cleaning house before this little one comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment