Thursday, August 26, 2010

A Good Word

About a week or more ago Josh brought out his guitar and we spent some time together worshiping and praying. (something every married couple should do) As I sat there listening to Josh's heart for God, I was thinking I want a passage in the Bible to pray over my little girl. So I decided to read my own life verse (It was refreshing to remind myself of the words God has spoken over me {you should definitely do it}) Josh has always related to the story of John the Baptist so I then turned to Luke. Luke 1: 41-45 jumped out at me. The name Bliss means extreme joy. Luke 1:44 says "For indeed as soon as the voice of your greeting sounded in my ear, the babe leaped in my womb for JOY." When Mary (who was carrying the presence of God [Jesus in her womb]) came in, John was filled with joy. My little Bliss will be one who has joy in God's presence! amen.

No comments:

Post a Comment