Tuesday, August 17, 2010

This wasn't hard before

In life there are things that we do on a normal bases not really with thinking about it. Like taking a shower and changing our sheets. It is strange how caring a baby inside of your stomach can make these normal things not so easy. This week I spent at Amy's (most of you know who she is) and I went to change her sheets. Getting them off was easy enough. But when I tryed to bend over to tuck the new sheets in, there was something (someone) in my way. I ended up having to spread my legs way apart and bend my knees to make room for the baby while I bent over....It was a pretty funny site. Amy was laughing at me the whole time. Showering has become more of a sport too. My balance is crap because of the growing weight on my front side. This makes hoisting one leg up and balancing long enough to shave that leg near impossible. And TMI but shaving my bikini line...forget it, I can't see anything with this belly in the way. I can't wait for the day I can change sheets again!!

New ultrasound pictures to come!!!

2 comments:

  1. LOL I am getting to that point now and I know just how you feel.

    ReplyDelete