Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Was that you Monkey?

Today as I blow-dried my hair I felt something! It was in my lower abdomen it felt kind of like a slow moving bubble, but a little different. I thought to myself was that the baby???? During the last couple days I had given up trying to feel Monkey. I was in denial that I would every feel this little one. I would go all nine months without a move. He(she) would just lay in my tummy as still as possible until he(she) popped out one day. I was being just a little extreme... When I first heard that I was at the point of being able to feel the baby, every night I would torture myself. I would sit in bed hold really still and focus on my tummy. I would be so focused that I would almost forget to breath. At times I would move from side to side wanting to see if that would make Monkey move. When that wouldn't work I would push on my stomach. I did this every night for like twenty minutes. It was silly and ridicules. I didn't care if I was being silly, I just wanted to feel something! It is so frustrating to see your boobs, butt, and belly grow without everyday conformation that your growing butt is for your beloved baby. This Friday I have another check up. It will be nice to hear Monkeys heart beat and be told once again he's (she's) there and healthy. So today, the 18th of May might have been the felt first baby movement. Again I say might. Who really can tell the difference when they have never felt it before.

No comments:

Post a Comment