Monday, May 10, 2010

Move Already!!!

As of Mother's Day I am 16 weeks pregnant and I heard somewhere (preg. books I'm reading like crazy) that at 16 wks you can feel the baby move. I also heard that when you are "thin" you may be able to feel the baby move earlier. Just one more joy of being skinny(though I am not so skinny right now). Of course, I heard this a while ago so for the last few days all I can think is WHY AREN'T YOU MOVING!!! I go from worrying that something is terribly wrong, to being insanely mad at my growing, unborn baby for not being active enough. Like he/she will get fat in there if he/she doesn't exercise or something. Pregnancy makes you a little crazy. The funny thing is that my midwife told me that it is common for women not to feel the baby until their 20th week of pregnancy. I am an inpatient women who would like to feel my 5 inch baby moving!!! Now I know that is will only be the beginning of something that will end up annoying me greatly later on. Can you image when the little one is 30 something weeks along and kicking me in the lungs. Then I wont be so happy about the feeling him/her part but for now MOVE BABY!!

No comments:

Post a Comment