Monday, September 13, 2010

Karate

As of today (yesterday as of 4 minutes ago) I am 34 weeks pregnant!! That means 3-6 weeks left. I can't believe it's this close already. The whole pregnancy you are waiting and preparing but it seems like this far off thing and then, you wake up and realize it is no longer very far off. You think of everything you haven't done yet and... it can be overwhelming. Then, there is the preparing for LABOR. You tell yourself I can do this all natural, I have a high pain tolerance but the closer the day gets the more you think, I don't WANT to do this!! In other words I'm feeling a little anxiety right now, the preg books say that is normal.

In other news, Bliss had hiccups! If you don't remember, I was wanting to know what they felt like. The first time I noticed her hiccuping was on my birthday! Kinda fun. She only had them for like 30 sec, it was the perfect amount of time. Since then, she had them when I was getting ready for her Baby Shower and then again today. I'm kind of over them now... It was exciting at first but now I'd be okay if she didn't get them again.

Bliss is no longer dancing in my stomach, she is now practicing karate in my stomach. Hence me being up at 12:24 AM! (Plus, the indigestion doesn't make falling asleep easy either.) I laid down in bed around 9:30 tonight. Josh felt Bliss move for a little and then we both turned over to go to bed. He fell asleep and I did not, Bliss didn't either. Every side I would lay on I'd feel her pushing and kicking that side. Being the nice mother that I am, I'd think maybe she's uncomfortable so I would change sides. But that wouldn't help, she would just start pushing on the side that I was now laying on. So I tried laying on my back at an angle. That only made her movement cause shooting back pain. The last thing I tried was to lay like a stink bug(butt in the air) for a while and then back on my side. This failed to help. Once I was back on my side, she found my bladder. After a few good kicks I had to get up to pee and thought for get it, she isn't going to let me sleep just yet. When I got out of bed... IT WAS 11:30, remember i got in bed at 9:30. So she had been moving and keeping me up for two hours. We'll see if she'll let me sleep now.

No comments:

Post a Comment