Thursday, June 17, 2010

Nursery What to do???

I have been thinking about this one since...well, the very day I found out I was pregnant. I had everything planned for a boy. The colors in the room, what I'd paint on the wall, the monkey mobile. Everything was thought out. And since stupid me just didn't really think I'd have a girl I put little thinking into a little girls room. Now, I got to think about it. My Ideas have changed many times. I thought Peter Pan inspired Neverland theme, with fairies and mermaids. That cute, but not easy to find. It's like Tinkerbell or butterflies, No cute fairies. So I changed to butterflies and flowers but it's a little to "girly" for me. Everything butterflies is PINK and purple, bright and kiddish. I want something more famine and fancy, something SOFT.

My current Idea is to forget about themes and just pick colors and maybe a cute print. Here are the colors.

Baby Blue and a soft purple. What do you guys think? I need help so I can start registering and collecting stuff.

2 comments:

  1. I like this alot. Very pretty. I have no clue what I'm going to do still. Ugh!

    ReplyDelete